Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An answer to prayer

So, another post dedicated to thanking some special people in our lives...


Before Noah was born, knowing the due date, and remembering the rough fall/winter we had with Drew being sick almost non-stop with ear infections, etc., I was not looking forward to this baby going through the same thing if it could be avoided. I wanted to avoid starting daycare right at the beginning of the cold/flu season, and 3/4 months just seemed so little still to put a baby into daycare. Obviously Drew survived and we all lived through it, but those were some miserable months for me. So with some prayer and hoping, a solution came to mind and fruition. By the amazing generosity and willingness of Marti Mueller, Noah was able to delay daycare until he was 7 months old!!!

I can't express how grateful I am to Marti to opening up her home and schedule to allow me to work a few days a week, with the utmost comfort and confidence that our sweet little Noah was getting amazing love and care! And it couldn't be more convenient, with Marti living only blocks away. She was incredibly flexible the entire 4 months with schedules, etc. But most importantly in my mind and heart, Noah just seemed as happy as ever! He never fussed a bit when I dropped him off, and though he was always happy to see me when I picked him up, he was more than content with Marti!

A fun surprise for us all though, was Noah's immediate affinity to Tom, AKA "Coach"! He just loved it when Coach came home, and I think Coach liked it when Noah was still there to play with too! They were sweet on each other!



We are so blessed to have Marti and Tom in our lives, and the love that they shared with Noah is priceless and irreplaceable! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment